We help online course creators scale their business to change the world.
- Integrity – Be honest and if you say you’re going to do something, do it. Also, if circumstances change and affect your ability to complete the project, be honest and straightforward with others so we can adjust as needed and move forward.
- Personal Responsibility – Recognize and take accountability for your actions; take ownership of and responsibility for your results; Be responsible for the energy you bring to our community
- Resilience – Adapt to unexpected challenges, ask for help if needed, move forward, and come back stronger
- Coachability – Request and welcome direct feedback to improve performance and understand mistakes are part of the learning process
- Success – Accomplish your aim or purpose and assist others to do the same
When we say we help course creators scale their business to change the world we mean ALL course creators. If you value doing meaningful work with others who are committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion, then you belong here.
“The only way to undo racism is to consistently identify and describe it — and then dismantle it.” Ibram X. Kendi
We acknowledge that systemic racism exists. Unless we make a conscious effort to identify racist policies, practices, and culture, within ourselves and our company – nothing will change. We commit to continued investment of company resources into anti-racist education to illuminate and dismantle our own internal biases and external policies that are racist.