If only becoming anti-racist was as easy as checking off 1, 2, and 3…
…but it’s not.
The roots of systematic racism run both deep and wide. And neither you or I (or our businesses) are outside of its reach.
Hit play on this episode of Scale with Success®: The Podcast Built for Course Creators™, where you’ll hear the journey I’ve been traveling with my mentor and coach, Lynne Maureen Hurdle, as we’ve identified and unpacked the covert ways systemic racism has influenced the various parts, systems, and practices of my company.
Today’s episode is brought to you by Scale With Success® Accelerator — an online course designed to help you generate launch-sized revenue without lanching. If you want to learn MORE about our proven method for success, click here to watch my free masterclass. See you in there!
Subscribe & review on iTunes
Did you enjoy today’s episode? Be sure to subscribe on iTunes! I don’t want you to miss any new episodes! Click here to subscribe on iTunes
I’d also love to know what you thought of this episode. To share your thoughts, make sure to leave an honest review on iTunes. These reviews help other people find the podcast and help us bring you relevant content! Also, be sure to leave your IG handle when you do, so that we can send you a special, VIP episode as our way of saying thanks! Click here to leave a review.
Links mentioned in this episode:
- “The Successful Course Creator” FB Group
- 13th – A documentary about the U.S. prison system directed by Ava DuVernay
- So You Want To Talk About Race – By Ijeoma Oluo*
- How To Be An Anti-Racist – By Ibram X. Kendi*
- List: 10 Black Owned Online Book Stores
- Lynne Maureen Hurdle – Coaching
* Disclaimer: This page contains affiliate links which means we may receive a small commission for any products or services you sign up for using our links at no additional cost to you. Please note that we are highly selective and only promote products and/or services we’ve used and trust. FTC Guidelines